Saturday, April 11, 2015

Eff You, You, and You, Too - What I WISH I Could Say to Internet Trolls

I've bought and sold houses twice.  In each occasion, I learned things. In the spirit of helping others, I decided to write an article/essay on my home-buying experiences.  

However, I was not prepared for how much trolling my article received.  So many individuals insulted my intelligence over it.  Realtors and real estate agents commented on how much they disliked my article (while being sure to leave their contact information in their comments). It incensed me!!  



Thankfully, there are good people out there who stood up for me.  

In any case, here is the very popular essay that I wrote for Military Spouse Magazine online:

http://militaryspouse.com/at-home/10-rookie-mistakes-to-avoid-when-buying-a-house/


Cyndia Rios-Myers

No comments:

Post a Comment