Monday, April 6, 2015

Bringing it Back - The Blog

Hello Folks.

I'll be frank here.  I wasn't in love with my website, so I let it lapse.  So, I thought I would update you all over here.


Updates:


  • I have published zero fiction works in the past year.  
  • I have published a good number of essays and articles in print and online.  It has been fun.
Facts:
  • I have not delivered on some of the publication dates I promised on.  

Gripes:
  • Some of my Amazon readers have quickly read and returned my novellas back to Amazon. Can I tell you how uncool that is?  Very.
  • Reviews.  I've not been getting them, and that's unfortunate.  Of course, I'd like to not be raked over the coals, but I would like my works to be reviewed.  
New Promises:
  • I will publish fiction again.  I will conclude the story of The Wolves sometime.  
Amusements:
  • I've been devouring the works of Denise Grover Swank, Camilla Chafer, A. R. Winters, and Meghan Ciana Doidge.  I love series that feature strong heroines, humor, and notes of romance. 
  • We cut the cord - the cable cord - here at home.  I miss HGTV something fierce. However, our Roku's been providing just enough entertainment.   

I guess that this is all for now.  I hope that you keep reading and that you keep in touch!



Cyndia Rios-Myers


No comments:

Post a Comment